Listing ID - 2063
|Description||NEW BUILD - Centurion 30 Minitug Catamaran|
|Date Launched||Built to Order|
|Beam||3m (9ft 10in)|
|Broker||Geoff Fraser or Richard Pierrepont|
|View As PDF|
This Centurion 30 Minitug is constructed with a catamaran hull design for higher stability during work. Twin Isuzu 320hp Marine diesel engine is combined with powerful Hamilton Waterjets to give it a 2000kg bollard pull. A hydraulic capstan is also installed on deck to allow oil hoses to be pulled onboard for maintenance before releasing it back to service offshore.
Beam Overall: 4.2m
Depth: 1.3m (Gunwhale HT at Midship to Keel)
Draft: Approx 0.5m Unladed
Weight: Approx 6500 Kg Unladen
Power: Twin Isuzu UM6BG1tCX (281 HP) Marine Diesel engines
Gearbox Ratio: Hitachi Nico
Propulsion Unit: Twin Doen DJ110 Waterjet System
Fuel Tank Capacity: Built in 2x 300 Liters Fuel Tank Underfloor for Approx 6 hours operation
Material: Marine Grade Aluminium Alloy (5083H321)
Hull Thickness: 8mm
Side Thickness: 8mm
Deck: Aluminium Alloy Checker Plate, 5mm Thk
Approx Bollard Pull (Max): 2000 Kg
Class Survey: NIL
Speed: Approx 10 knots
STANDARD CONFIGURATION – HULL CONSTRUCTION
1) The hull shall be constructed with multiple chambers and filled with polystyrene foam block.
2) The hull shall be constructed using marine grade aluminium alloy of 5083H321 and 6061T6 exstrution profiles where applicable.
3) The hull shall also be constructed with multiple transverse and longitudinal frame reinforcement
4) The hull shall be welded using TIG and MIG Aluminium Welding process with additional reinforced keel and chines using right angle extruded profiles where necessary and indicated in the drawings.
5) The deck shall be covered with aluminium alloy checker plate. The plates shall be fully welded to the side shell plate.
6) The cockpit of the boat shall be designed with a slight inclination to allow a self draining feautre for draining of water out through the twin drainage hole located at the stern area. Deck shall have a slight curve camber of 40mm offset to allow for better drainage.
7) There shall be four (4) nos al alloy cleat welded to the gunwhale for tying of ropes. Designed for SWL of 1000kg.
8) There shall be a 100mm wide aluminium alloy gunwhale section all round (see drawing)
9) There shall be 2 nos 300 litres aluminium alloy fuel tank with baffles and pressure tested. The aluminium fuel tank shall be bolted down to the frames underfloor. The fuel tank shall be sufficient for continuous 6 hours of operation at full load.
10) There shall be bulwarks at bow, handrails using 1 1⁄4” diameter alloy tubing fully welded to gunwhale.
12) There shall be a forward wheelhouse for 2 person with hydraulic steering console and hydraulic steering system and connected to water jet steering system.
13) The entire outer surface of the boat is painted using JOTUN Polyurethane paint system. Colour shall be yellow (RAL1018).
14) There shall be 2 nos storage box under for the storage of small items inside of wheelhouse.
15) There shall be an anchor locker box which is located at the bow area. The locker shall have an aluminium cover and shall also double as a forward bow step. There shall be a storage box for life vest at the foredeck in front of the wheelhouse.
16) There shall be 4 nos. lifting rings made from 20mm thick aluminium plate with 10mm doubler plates welded at the eye. The lifting plate shall be fully welded to the hull shell and gunwhale with additional reinforcement doubler plate welded to the deck. The lifting eye shall be of 2” diameter. SWL of each lifting ring shall be 2000kg each. One high load steel shackle (Model:KG-109) shall be attached to each lifting eye.
17) The engine room shall have 4 nos aluminium cover.
18) The gunwhale of the boat shall be fitted with a heavy duty black D shape rubber fendering of 6” width bolted down with stainless steel bolts and nuts for protection of the hull side during maneuvering at close quarters.
19) Rampway to be provided at transom deck level. The corners of the ramp way shall be well rounded.
20) One removeable towing beam is to be provided in between aft bulwark top.
ACCESSORIES FITTED & SUPPLIED
1.) 1 No. 24V electric Horn mounted at Driving console
2.) 2 nos Fuel Meter
3.) 2 sos 6 way toggle type gang switches (24V) at driving console
4.) One set navigation lights consisting of 1 no. All around white light, 1 no. Port and 1 no starboard side lamps, and 1 no stern light. The light mast shall be constructed from Al. Alloy and shall be mounted on the top of the hardtop cabin wheelhouse
5.) There shall be 4 nos. 12V lead acid battery with plastic storage box and mounted inside the engine compartment. The battery shall be arranged in a series connection to allow a 24V output (105AH)
6.) There shall be 4 nos. STAHL Explosion proof plug (or equivalent) for the charging system.
7.) There shall be 2 nos. Of 40W floodlight that is mounted at the rear of the wheelhouse so light up the cockpit working area at the stern
8.) There shall be 1 nos. manually operated search light mounted on the cabin proof. The control lever shall be just above the coxwain for his easy reach and control
9.) There shall be 1 no. clearview circular windshield wiper of 12” diameter mounted on the windshield for the driving coxswain.
10) Ther shall be an automatic fire extinguishing system installed inside the engine room, 3 nos of standard fire extinguishers installed on deck for fire fighting purpose.
11) 5 Nos. Lifebuoy shall be installed on board.
12) 1 Nos. 20 men VIKING life raft shall be fitted on board with steel cradle.
13) 1 No. McMurdo Model RT-9, MK3 9GHZ GMDSS Radar transponder complete with bulkhead bracket and operator manual
14) 1 No. Furuno Model FM-2710 25W, all U.S. International and weather channels marine CHF radio telephone complete set with Shakespeare type 420 3DB Gain VHF Whip antenna
15) 2 Nos. WHALE urchin manual bilge pump shall be fitted with pipings into the engine room.
16) 18 nos. USCG approved life vest to be provided.
17) 1 no. towing line (Dia 20mm x 30m long) to be provided
18) 1 no. horizontal hydraulic capstan model: PHHC0210 of capstan size Dia 250mm shall be fitted with foundation on deck with 2000kg pull, hydraulic pump connected by belting to power take-off from main starboard engine.
BOAT CRADLE AND SLING
1) 1 No Steel boat cradle shall be supplied to suit boat. Cradle shall be suitable for bolting down onto deck of FPSO.
2) 1 set of lifting slings of soft webbing type shall be supplied with certification and load testing for up to 15 tons load. The sling shall have a master ring with 4 hook ends.
3) 1 set of Quick release Henriksen hook, shall be provided to be attached to the boat’s crane hook.
1) 2 Nos ISUZU UM6BG1TCX Marine Diesel engine (281hp@2700RPM) with TWIN Hitachi
Nico marine gearbox unit, Standard scope of supply from Isuzu, JAPAN.
2) 2 nos. DOEN DJ110 water jet system complete with controls.
3) 2 Nos Bronze seawater filter, externally mounted inside engine room for the filtration of raw water before entry into engine cooling sytem
4) 2 Nos. Kingston valve with bronze seawater intake scoop
5) 2 Nos. Battery On-Off switch
6) 2 Nos. Emergency Fuel Shut off cock
7) 2 Nos. 1200GPH RULE bilge pump with automatic float switch
8) 2 Nos Intermediate shaft assembly to connect gearbox flange to Waterjet flange
9) Battery charger (220v, Single Phase, 60Hz power source), with 30m extension cables and male plug for plugging into ship’s 220V A.C. socket.
QUALITY CONTROL TEST
1) 24 hour water leak testing on hull at production stage:.
- Upon turning over of hull bottom, the hull shall be filled with water and left standing overnight for 8 hrs.
- Visual Inspection tobe carried out at all welded joints below water level for signs of water leak
- Drain water and dry hull after test.
- Hose test to be carried out for all areas not covered by the above.
2) Engine shall be started at our factory before delivery to owner’s yard in Singapore. The engine shall be started by the engine commissioning engineer.
3) All electrical lightings are to be tested at factory before delivery of boat to yard. DELIVERY
4) The price of boat does not includes the transportation of the boat to Shipyard in Singapore. Lifting of boat into water to be arrange for and provided by owner at your own cost. Sea-trial does not include bollard pull test. All sea-trial facility is to be provided at owner’s appointed yard at your own cost.
During 12 months warranty period: WITHIN SINGAPORE
1) All warranty inspection and service to be carried out by FIVEAB.
2) Cost of launching and delaunching of vessel and returning of vessel to our facility for repairs is to be paid for by Owner. Parts and Labour under warranty shall be absorbed by FIVEAB.
3) Loss of use, cost of replacement vessel, monetary losses arising from such claims is not claimable and is not the responsibility of FIVEAB.
4) Owner is to provide facilities on site at no cost to FIVEAB to carry out warranty repairs.
OUTSIDE OF SINGAPORE
1) All warranty services strictly for parts exchange basis only. Owner is to return faulty part to
our facility in Singapore for verification of warranty claim. Upon approval of warranty claim, new replacement part will be despatched at no cost to owner.
2) All courier charges is to be paid by owner.
3) All labour charges from owner is not claimable under warranty terms. Labour to dismantle and replace with new parts to be done by owner.
5) Loss of use, cost of replacement vessel, monetary losses arising from such claims is not claimable and is not the responsibility of owner.
6) If the boat is to be returned to Singapore for repairs, the 2 way cost of such transportation shall be the sole responsibility of owner. All labour charges to carry out repairs under warranty shall be borned by FIVEAB.
Please login using your existing account
When you've finished you'll have the option to create a password which will allow you to save your details and make your future purchases even faster.