"We have been building top quality commercial grade hypalon rigid inflatable boats (RIBs) and sport fishing boats in Costa Rica for more than 35 years. We are specialized in building custom RIBs for dive centers all around the World. Building boats in such an amazing and beautiful country like Costa Rica has naturally brought us to work with many dive centers, governmental agencies protecting marine wildlife, NGOs, hotels and resorts… We have listened and learned what they really need and have developed boats according to their environment, customers, logistics, climates, budgets... always pushing the limits, building unique and innovative solutions. We can fully customized your boat according to your operation, the number of divers you take, the activities you offer… "
Length ft. (m): 28′ 0″ (8.65)
Beam ft. (m): 10′ 3″ (3.14)
Int. length ft. (m): 24′ 67″ (7.52)
Int. beam ft. (m): 6′ 3″ (1.92)
Fuel capacity US gallons liters: 80 (303)
Air chambers: 8
Weight lbs (kg): 2580 (1173)
Rec. H/P (kw): 400 (294.1)
Shaft length: XL/30″
The Apex Advantages
• Safest, most stable & comfortable
• Made from the best material in the market (Hypalon 1670 dtex)
• Completely custom built : any size, layout and design
• Huge, practical & space efficient (up to 20 divers, 40 dive tanks and full gear)
• Heavy duty, lightweight & fuel saving (-30% fuel consumption compared with fiberglass boats)
• Best value for money
Apex quality: we only use the best material money can buy:
• Our tubes are the largest on the market, made from the best heavy duty hypalon Orca.
• The hull, deck and stringer are in reinforced fiberglass = indestructible. We custom build all our molds in the factory.
• Electric system is made with tin wire and soldered heat shrink terminal which makes it completely waterproof.
• Boats are handmade by a professional team trained in the factory with very experienced technicians (until 25 years’ experience)
• Boats have been drawn and designed entirely by Apex founder, Roger Dherlin. (11 years cruising experience throughout the world before creating the Apex shipyard in 1986 in Annapolis - Maryland and then Costa Rica)
• Boats have the European certification CE (one of the most difficult and complete to have in the World) certified by Bureau Veritas (France) and HPiVS (UK).
• We benefit of an excellent reputation for quality products and a large network of certified repair station all around the world
The details of all vessels are offered in good faith but we cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. Any buyer should instruct their agents, or their surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to sale, price change, location or withdrawal without notice.
Please confirm you want to remove all the items in your cart.
Please Login or Order as a New Customer
Please login using your existing account
When you've finished you'll have the option to create a password which will allow you to save your details and make your future purchases even faster.
Confirm Log Out
Are you sure you want to log out of the site?
Thank you, your message has been sent successfully.