The IHC Beaver® 45 is reliable, fuel efficient and has low maintenance costs. This robust and highly productive dredger is equipped with state-of-the art technology, including the following key features:
• low cost per cubic metre
• an exceptional rate of pumping power
• first class ergonomics and diagnostics
• Cutter Special® pump that combines high efficiency and a large ball passage to provide a high level of availability
• low maintenance and efficient power distribution with a single diesel engine
• environmentally friendly solutions, such as LED lighting
• enhanced safety features.
Reliable and efficient
The IHC Beaver® is well known for its robust construction, reliable operation and excellent performance. To date, Royal IHC (IHC) has supplied more then 800 of these standard cutter suction dredgers worldwide.
Transportable and deliverable from stock
IHC Beaver® dredgers can be dismantled for transport via road, rail or sea. A wide range of optional equipment is available, as well as complementary auxiliary equipment, such as work boats and discharge pipelines. These vessels are mostly delivered from stock.
Service and support
IHC can provide a complete package of spare parts, maintenance support, equipment training programmes, dredging advisory services and dredge operators for hands-on instruction and commissioning.
Length overall (ladder raised), approx. 26.1m
Length over pontoons 16.50m
Side pontoons 11.75 x 1.89 x 1.97m
Mean draught with full bunkers 1.40m
Maximum standard dredging depth 10.0m
Suction pipe diameter 450mm
Discharge pipe diameter 450mm
Total installed power 746kW
Swing width with 35˚ swing each side
At maximum dredging depth 23.0m
At minimum dredging depth 28.5m
Type IHC HRCS 108-23-45, single-walled
Engine type Caterpillar C32 TTA Acert
Continuous engine power 746kW @ 1,800rpm
Specific fuel consumption 204.9g/kWh
Ball passage 225mm
Voltage 24V DC
Battery capacity 400 Ah
Type IHC 1330-120, 5-bladed cutter
Power at shaft 110kW
Maximum speed, approx. 34rpm
Ladder and swing winches
Line pull, first layer 57kN
Maximum line speed 25m/min
Wire diameter 18mm
Drum diameter 390mm
Swing wires length 100m
Anchor weight 360kg
Spud hoisting cylinders
Spud stroke (each time), approx. 3.5m
Lifting power 20kN
• standard design, allowing for short delivery times and competitive pricing
• spare parts available form stock
• durable heavy-duty marine engine compliant with IMO Tier II
• efficient fuel consumption
• fresh-water engine cooling system
• dredge pump driven through integrated bearing block,clutch and reduction gearbox
• white iron-wear parts for the dredge pump
• cutter drive accepts temporary overload, resulting in high maximum cutter power
• reliable hydraulic system
• completely assembled and fully tested afloat before delivery
• dismountable and transportable by road, rail or sea
• ready for operation on arrival at site
• one-man operation
• wide range of services and auxiliary equipment available (including work boats, boosters and pipelines).
• spud-carriage installation
• anchor booms
• swivel bend
• non-return valve and vacuum-relieve valve
• production measurement, automation and positioning system
• Operator Assist System for online monitoring
• increased discharge pipeline diameter
• increased dredging depth
• life-cycle support packages (including training, technical support etc.)
• optional packages: comfort (including air conditioning); HSE (health, safety and environment); nautical; and inventory plus.
The details of all vessels are offered in good faith but we cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. Any buyer should instruct their agents, or their surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to sale, price change, location or withdrawal without notice.
Please confirm you want to remove all the items in your cart.
Please Login or Order as a New Customer
Please login using your existing account
When you've finished you'll have the option to create a password which will allow you to save your details and make your future purchases even faster.
Confirm Log Out
Are you sure you want to log out of the site?
Thank you for your message, we will be in touch shortly.