Built (year and place): 1970, NETHERLANDS
Hull material: Steel
Class Society and Notation: IRS ISER0 Dredger *IM
Next SS: June 2020
Length Overall: 46.50m
NT: 318 tons
GT: 520 tons
Dredger suitable for dredging cohesive silt, sand, soft to stiff clay and acceptable for dredging loose silt, loose rocks, pre-treated rocks and very weak rocks.
Its actual production rate varies from 100 to 200 m3/hr (1600 to 3200 m3/day based on 16 effective hours/day) depending on type of soil, dredge master experience and actual site and operation conditions.
500 l buckets
Dredging depth: 20.00 m with extended ladder 23.00m
Number of main engines/Propellers: None
It moves with TUG assistance
Total Power: 900 HP
MAIN PARTS & EQUIPMENT
Under Deck including:
- General machinery compartment with electrical motors, pumps, electrical switchboard & other service equipment.
- Engine compartment includes 3 diesel generators:
- Caterpillar D 353 – 535 H.P. – 1200 RPM
- Caterpillar D 342 – 240 H.P. – 1200 RPM
- Caterpillar D 330 – 120 H.P. – 1500 RPM
- Workshop compartment with a wide range of machineries & tools.
- Spare parts compartment with wide range of various accessories
Above Deck including:
-Two twin drums aft anchor mooring winches
- Two side anchor mooring winches.
- Central crew service compartment.
- Electrical room.
- Store locker.
- Two service cranes.
- Conveyor boom with dredging & moving drums.
-Upper-structure central compartment includes a captain office, a common quarter, a crew section, kitchen, shower & toilet.
-Upper-structure forward compartment includes a common room and bucket conveyor hoisting winch.
Please login using your existing account
When you've finished you'll have the option to create a password which will allow you to save your details and make your future purchases even faster.