Classic 102ft (31m) Twin Engine Pilothouse Ketch in full Survey
| || |
|DESCRIPTION:||102' (31m) Pilot House Ketch|
|DRAFT:||2.59m (8ft 6in)|
|LOCATION:||Auckland, New Zealand|
|PRICE NOTES:||All offers and trades considered.|
Please scroll down to view more photos
A luxury sailing yacht designed and built to the highest standards by the award winning Alloy Yachts International, this is a remarkable vessel equipped with state-of-the-art navigation, global communications and electronics from the tip of the mast down to the bottom of the keel.
Pacific Eagle is a 102 foot sailing ketch combining the romance and elegance of a fine sailing yacht with the space and comfort of a motor yacht. She has circumnavigated and is sailed easily by a couple wanting to escape for a few days, weeks or even months. If traveling the world’s oceans to idyllic and exotic destinations is your intention then you need look no further.
The interior has crisp clean lines with a nautical theme and offers accommodation for 10 people in its five cabins, each with an ensuite. People can choose to dine inside or outside in the sheltered cockpit. The cockpit is equipped with an excellent sound system and offers a great vantage point to enjoy the experience of sailing in comfort and safety. She also has a fold down transom for easy water access, whether swimming or using the great selection of water toys.
Accommodation allows for an owners stateroom, a spacious double guest cabin with full ensuite, a guest cabin with generous twin singles and full ensuite, and separate crew or guest accommodation for another four people in two rooms each with an ensuite. Moving forward from the cockpit through the double opening timber and glass doors, down two steps into the day saloon and bridge and you immediately notice the attention to detail in this exceptional yacht. This special vessel has the inherent ability to cruise with safety and comfort to the four corners of the globe while maintaining an ease of handling that is usually only seen on much smaller yachts.
S/V PACIFIC EAGLE is a New Zealand Registered Ship (Under full MSA survey) Lloyd’s Qualification 100A1+ L. M. C. All taxes and duties are fully paid in New Zealand. A major refit undertaken in 2002 updated her systems to the highest available at the time and her owners have continued to keep her in a condition that is not often seen through the strict maintenance program they have in place.
The vessel could be sold as a company if required. The owner would also consider an equity partnership for a period of time and would be prepared to Skipper and manage the yacht in the shorter term.
Hull Material: Aluminium
Builder: Alloy Yachts
Designer: Don Brook
Engines: 2 x 245 hp Gardner Diesel 6 cyl
Max 26 Lts/Hr running the 2 main engines and 1 generator.
Cruising Speed: 10 knots
2x 22kw Northern light generators
2x Variable pitch hundested props (hydraulic controlled)
Bow thruster (hydraulic)
Fuel: 12000 litres
Water: 5000 litres
Winch & Anchor system
5x Maxwell winches (hydraulic)
2x Maxwell windlasses (hydraulic)
2x stainless steel 250lbs anchors (can be pilot house operated)
2x 350ft stud link anchor chains (Lloyds Cert.)
Electrics & entertainment
Furuno 96 mile radar (with plotter)
Furuno Navnet 65mile (with color radar and plotter)
2x Furuno GP-31 GPS
Furuno colour depth sounder and fish finder
Furuno Weather fax
Datamarine depth finder
Datamarine boat speed/total distance recorder
Robertson AP45 autopilot
Robertson FU9 hand steer interface
Raymarine wind gauges (with rear helm repeaters)
Sea 156 VHF radio
ICOM M502 VHF radio
Sea 222 SSB radio
ICOM –M802 NZ SSB radio
3x ICOM hand held VHF radios (with permanent charging)
3x Uniden hand held radios with head units
Blaupunkt CD player (with iPod station) with amp
Two outside speakers with their own amp.
Panasonic cell phone fixed
Raytheon raychart 611t chart plotter with flat screen monitor (repeats sky TV/DVD)
2x Toshiba satellite laptop computers controller with MaxSea/Cmap software (1 Backup)
Navigation flat screen monitor with wireless keyboard controller
Brother colour /fax/copier/data/photo printer
Nera Mini-M satellite phone 4 lines (voice, PBX, Fax, Data)
Fiber optic alarm and status board.
3x mast mounted video cameras
Inmarsat C/GPS Trimble TNL7005 (with distress call)
Private PBX system
3x Daewoo cordless phones in saloon, captain’s cabin and pilot house.
Gyro compass – Magnetic compass – Electric compass all connected to autopilot
Sony Shuttle X mainframe computer with flat screen monitor (sat email/data/internet capable/ landline when docked)
Cab11 telephone call monitor
Link 10 power monitor
Jabsco remote search light
Sharp Plasma Monitor with (with Bose home theater system in saloon
Toshiba DVD player (saloon)
LG DVD/VHS player/recorder (saloon- all cabins)
Bose Lifestyle music system with 6 cd shuttle. (10 spare cartridges)
KVH Track Vision M3 Linear Sat TV with Sky TV satellite tracker
New 15.5ft Caribe Tender (custom built) with Evinrude 75hp (2 stroke) with VHF, depth finder.39hours
12 ft Aquapro with 15hp Yamaha (crew/safety tender)
Equipment Upgrades and replacement includes:
· 2 x Gardener 6LY Main Engines 7400 hours each.
· 2 x Northern Lights 22KVA each 1200 rpm. Automatic load shearing. Both John Deere motors where completely rebuilt with pistons, liners, heads, heat exchangers etc. 4500 hours ago.
· Both motors had a complete rebuild of the injector pumps with upgraded parts plus new injectors 250 hours ago.
· All 4 engines had new starting batteries 1 year ago.
· Refrigeration – Complete rebuild x 2 water pumps and x 2 compressors. x 3 new dump valves x 2 controllers and updated control panels. Replaced all gas hoses and charged up with the latest model gas. 250 hours ago.
· Hydraulic pump for sails – props – transom door. New brushes fitted to the motor and pump tested. 250 hours ago.
· Variable pitch props and drive shafts removed stripped , checked. Replaced the 2 forward cutless bearings. 470 hours ago.
· Rudder – Removed, new pintle bearing fitted at the base. New packing in the shaft gland. Wagner steering box had its grease changed and painted 2 pot white. 470 hours ago.
· All sea cocks removed cleaned and checked by surveyor. 1 replaced. 470 hours ago.
· New NN3D/Maxsea TimeZero Jeppesen mega Wide Vector Chart – New Zealand – Australia – South Pacific updated and fitted plus MaxSea Time Zero Navigator Software 09/2012
· New Furuno AIS system with new Furuno compass to match and fully reregistered to the ship 06/12
· Canopy and clear views over outside tables replaced 01/12
· New cover to fit new tender made 01/12
· Spinnaker/lifting pole painted and new attaching jaw fitted
· Coffee machine completely serviced with new grinder and water valves fitted 09/2012
· New KVH TracVision M3 Linear Sat TV Antenna System with Multi-Service Controller (linear) 09/12
· New cushions for pilot house and outside coved seating 09/12
· Water maker overhauled and 4 new complete membranes with inners and outers replaced plus pipe work 01/13
· New Port hot water cylinder and fittings replaced 01/11
· New (starboard side) 6 man RFD life raft replaced 01/11
· Stability Book completed to meet Maritime New Zealand regulations 09/12
· All below the water line was sanded back and a 2 pot flaring compound was applied then 2 coats of anti-fouling black paint applied 01/11
· All under water anodes where replaced 01/11
· Prop Speed Protection was applied to the propellers and water intake grills 01/11
· The two circuit boards controlling all the hydraulics where completely rebuilt 12/13
· New Ericsson WiFi system fitted 01/14
· Replaced hydraulic lines that operate the transom doors 02/14
· The halyard swivels for the Leader and Yankee head sails rebuilt with new bearings and races; the two halyard ropes replaced 04/14
· All teak cap a hand rails, the two inside pilot house tables and some window frames taken back to wood and re-varnished 04/14
· The hull was completely taken back and re-painted white
· Auto-pilot drive motor and pump overhauled
· The Yankee (no 2 headsail) serviced with new stitching all-round and sun cloth
· Starboard windless overhauled with new bearings
· Outside tables stripped back to the teak wood and sprayed 2 pot varnish
· 2016 re-caulk the teak decks which includes the saloon cabin top
· Re-leathered the outside steering wheels
· 2016 – June – Complete two yearly Maritime New Zealand survey (for charter) and paint the bottom
(Full list of specs available on application)